Welcome!!

To see ANY design go over to Maddie Mack Creativity on the right side of the blog and click on a label. Boys and Girls clothes are available now!! Or Email Me at jlynn44256@gmail.com with questions
Thank you!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

New items.....I love custom orders!

 Custom Orders are always a treat! I made a friend a train.....
 I created a cupcake taggie~ with matching onesie for a new baby! So sweet!
 And who doesn't love a birthday shirt? The little one loves green and cupcakes! so I added both for her! The boys long sleeve shirts are $17    the baby set is $22     and the Girls birthday shirts, long sleeve are $17 depending on detail! I love creating what the customer wants!
Email me at jlynn44256@gmail.com if you see something you are interested in! Thanks have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment