Welcome!!

To see ANY design go over to Maddie Mack Creativity on the right side of the blog and click on a label. Boys and Girls clothes are available now!! Or Email Me at jlynn44256@gmail.com with questions
Thank you!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Valentine's Day Dress/shirts!!!!!!

I LOVE Valentine's Day! It's so fun to make clothes for girls! This is a set I made~ I used a plain pink shirt and embellished it with hearts from hot pink and polka dot fabric and one giant jean heart! The bottoms are jeans cut with a large flair added! This set is sooooo darn cute!

The shirt!

The pants!! Set is $50.00!
Another thing I like to do is embellish shirts with words or monograms! This was my daughters light pink shirt that I sewed the word LOVE too! Super cute to wear ANY time of year! To embellish a shirt just let me know the color shirt you would like and I will match the fabric for the word LOVE. Shirt is $20.00

The back of the shirt!
This is a one of a kind Ice Cream Delight! This top is adorable on! Ties in the back so cute! Can be worn with a shirt under it or not~100% cotton fabric. Sizes 6-8 m~ 4T $45.00

This dress is stunning in person! Sweet for your little one! It's a size large for babies(20-29lbs) I only have one in this size ready to ship! I can make other sizes if you need it bigger! The zebra twirl dress on the bottom has a hot pink ruffle!
So cute for pictures! $20.00
Cupcakes anyone????? This dress is 100% cotton and fun to twirl in! Three tear dress with polka dot ruffles!
Your daughter can wear this with or without a shirt ~great in all seasons and/or for Birthdays! This dress is $50.00
If you would like ANY of these email me at jlynn48111@yahoo.com and we can discuss sizes, colors, etc...shipping on any item is $2.00 Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment