Welcome!!

To see ANY design go over to Maddie Mack Creativity on the right side of the blog and click on a label. Boys and Girls clothes are available now!! Or Email Me at jlynn44256@gmail.com with questions
Thank you!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Maddie Mack Tank Tops

Daisy Crazy! Too cute with the matching bottoms! (See Pant section) Some of the daisy petal goes onto the back! I always embellish each back with something cute to match! I use pre-washed 100% cotton fabric. All sizes.
Let Your Love Fly! My daughters favorite tank top! So cute on - the tank tops are from Old Navy and wash well. The back has two zebra hearts on the lower right bottom! The fabric is 100% cotton. All sizes.
Letter Bloom Tank. I designed this one for my daughter! It turned out adorable! The ribbon is sewn on the strap of the tank, the only difference I have to make is the black M. This is a letter I cut out of an old shirt- so yours will look slightly different. The back has two hearts at the top of the tank in the colorful fabric! I use 100% cotton fabric. All sizes.

Under the Sea Tank. This tank is all about the water! An adorable turtle blowing bubbles up the tank and a star fish in the right hand corner! The back has a giant heart on it! Very fun for Summer! I use 100% cotton fabrics. All sizes.

The Petal Tank.... petals around the neck. I can make any colors you would like, the rest of the tank is solid. Hand wash this item. Your cutie will look like a flower!! Fabric is 100% cotton. All sizes.






Please Specify Size after pressing "Proceed with Checkout"






















No comments:

Post a Comment