Welcome!!

To see ANY design go over to Maddie Mack Creativity on the right side of the blog and click on a label. Boys and Girls clothes are available now!! Or Email Me at jlynn44256@gmail.com with questions
Thank you!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Maddie Mack Initial Onesie

Maddie Mack Long Sleeve Onesie!!! This is an adorable long sleeve 100% cotton onesie with the truck design on it! The fabric is also pre-washed and 100% cotton! I can make any size!
This is the back!
This was a custom initial onesie I made for a boy! 100% cotton onesie from Old Navy. The fabric is 100% cotton as well. I can make any size or custom order you would like!
The back.
Maddie Mack Initial Onesie! How cute is this? Cotton onesie from Old Navy. The fabric I use is pre- washed 100% cotton. Please specify initial when ordering and let me know if it's for a boy or a girl! This picture is the boys. The girls design is coming soon.

The cute back!
Sizes 3-6m and 6-9m. $10.00

1 comment:

  1. I love the initial shirt! Looks like you have been very busy, girlie.

    ReplyDelete